Monday, September 10, 2012

misssss

so i kinda regret making this whole blogger thing about gymnastics because nobody takes interest in it. but thats ok. I was in gymnastics on and off for a good three years. its one of those sports that not many people know how to do but its very fun to watch. I miss gymnastics in alot of ways, like being able to get better and better at what you do is pretty exciting as well is flippin on the floor, off the beam, over the vault table, and through the bars. But it does take alot of time out of your hands, you hardly get to hang out and do other hobbies because when your not at the gym you sleeping, going to school, or going to some meet across the state. so i guess basically what I'm trying to say is there is alot of work to it but it all pays off!

1 comment:

  1. Gymnastics was always one of my favorite Olympic sports to watch. I think it's amazing how people can fling themselves around on bars and things!

    ReplyDelete